WordPress.com collects information on visitors to each blog. The following is a summary for 2011 for this blog. This blog was viewed about 1,400 times in 2011. The last three months of the year had more visits than earlier in the year, over 150 visits per month (Oct-Dec) compared with about 50 visits per month (Jan-Mar).
In 2011, there were 12 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 19 posts.
Most blog visitors came from The United States. New Zealand & Australia were not far behind.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2011.
- 1 Google Maps (January 2011)
- 2 Anne Bromell Collection – NZ Records (February 2011)
- 3 Genealogy apps for iPad: Ancestry fail, GedView pass (October 2011)
- 4 Catherne WALLACE – Resolving Two (January 2011)
- 5 RootsWeb WorldConnect Style (April 2011)
The post Genealogy apps for iPad: Ancestry fail, GedView pass (October 2011) got the most views for the year (almost 250 times). Since posting, this has been updated following release of a new version of the Ancestry app.