Updates have been added to my New Zealand Genealogy Project website. Previous updates were in December 2013.
Changes and updates include:
- Additional biographical details added for Frederick Ernest Trueman (1897-1903) and Norman Edward Trueman (1903-1903) based on newspaper reports of their deaths.
- The Site Visitors page updated to include visitor details from Google Analytics for 2013, and statistics on the 25,000 visits over four years.
- Additional family photo added to photo page for Christian August Berkahn.
- Photographs of Alice Jones (1894-1981) and Walter Jones (1896-1980) added to page of Family notes for David Jones.
- New page added to site with photograph of nurse Alice Jones (1894-1981).
- An 1894 letter from Elizabeth McLaren (nee Duxfield) to her children, in case she died, added to her biographical notes. A photograph of Elizabeth’s notebook that contains the letter is shown below.
- New photo of St Mary’s Matawai Anglican Church added to Matawai page, replacing a previous photo from Google.
- New page added to site with historical photographs of the Gisborne to Motuhora (Moutohora) railway.
- Menus and Site map page updated to include links to new pages.
People photographs were obtained during a recent visit to New Zealand. In a visit to Tairawhiti Museum in Gisborne, Dudley Meadows was very patient in looking for photos about Matawai I could use – a couple have been used for the page of photos from the Gisborne to Motuhora (Moutohora) railway.